The Advisory Board is an independent group composed of different organisations in the sector which are interested in the project and are able to support it. They are represented by leading world experts on the project’s areas of research.
The main objectives of the DRAC Advisory Board are:
- Supervise the performance of the project
- Provide strategic advice on project management and technical and scientific aspects
- Provide expert advice on copyrights management
- Facilitate the exchange of ideas
- Establish close contacts between the project’s partners and industrial players